Tuesday, February 22, 2005

this sucks

this sucks!!! oh well, my lang arts group forgot to do the weekly newspaper article den only today we found we must do 16 ARTICLES BY TOMORROW!!!!DAT MEANS 4 EACH!!ARGH!! I MEAN, I HAVE CHOIR TILL LIKE DUNNO WAD TIME.OH HELL, HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT??!!I SERIOUSLY HATE HIM LAH.NVA WARN US SUMMORE!!OH HELL, 4 ARTICLES BY TML! N I HAVE TO DO MY HMWK TOO! SHIT HIM LAH. HELL MAN. I SERIOUSLY GONNA HATE HIM!I NEEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant stand it anymore!! this sucks big time.


(30mins later)
haha.im feeling better now.lalala.after listening to songs and reading some reeeaally nice articles on the web!!hahahaha. So now im feeling happy and sweet =) there is this big grin on my face like im some insane person.haha.u guys better be careful of me!!yarh, im still kinda pissed abt the lang arts thingy lahh, but well, shant care abt it till only after i go home! (: slack as much as i can now..yay!!
 
posted by chuinn* at 2:15 PM, |

0 Comments: