Monday, March 21, 2005

first day of school

i just read the email jasmine lin sent me. Make me wanna cry.
i miss jasmine. i really miss her.
i miss dhs. i miss those old days.
i miss dhs choir. i miss worrying choir with jasmine.
i really miss her. there's so many things that i wanna tell her.
i just miss her.
i miss dhs choir loads. Reaally miss u guys loads.
-take care ppl-
n WHAT A BAD WAY TO START THIS TERM- by getting back our papers!!!!!!! n i did HORRIBLY FOR my history test!! Really horrible. i JUST pAssed. JUST PASSED. n there r ppl who can get full marks! (it's argumentative/structured btw) i really screwed up my hist. Oh plsssss, when i get back my maths tml, plssssssssssss i pray, dun let me see this kind of horrible marks!!!! Im really affected by it. SOmtimes it's just soo weird. Oh mans, dun wanna talk abt me results anymore.
Had chemistry today. Am very pleased with my permanent grp. A good start for this term in terms of working well in my grp and producing productive work. I hope. Okayy, went 3rd lang today. was okay. sigh, i guess i dun feel like talking abt sch. It's the first day of sch n im already like that. How on earth am i going to survive?????????
Anw, im addicted to this song- come what may frm moulin rouge (im currently finding the soundtrack, anyone who knows where to buy plsss tell me.thanks.)


Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day i'm loving you more than this
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Chorus:
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Chorus

Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Chorus
 
posted by chuinn* at 8:05 PM, |

0 Comments: