Saturday, August 06, 2005
sing! sing! sing!
acapella.
i want to form one a capella group.
i dont mind forming one a capella group in tj as one official pdp just like in NUS.
preferably with music background.
ahah! i think im mad. i have short-attention span man. i llike one thing for a while then i like another thing. and now im having the a capella craze. *wonder how long this will last* i remember the last time i had this craze was during march???? hahahaha. short attention span. :P
"IT SEEMS impossible for choral groups to "survive" without changing and adapting themselves to new environments." --taken from a commentary by Tan Shzr Ee, Straits Times writer.
So we should change to a capella. yes!
and there should be dunman high chorale for ex-choir members like me (though i prefer to be called alumni or seniors :p)
and there should also be one tjchorale (i dont think there is one right now). ((:
dont u think its so cool? ((:
im going to be a nice senior and batchmate and go back for their concert. more importantly, SING WITH THEM!!!!!!! AHHH!! I CANT WAIT!!! I WANT TO SING YE LAI XIANG, STAND BY ME, LION SLEEPS TONIGHT AND ALL THE OTHER SONGS THAT I KNOW!!! ahhh!!! (((:
i think im suffering from some weird weird choral disease. maybe its because of all the stupid comments made by the ppl on my tagboard regarding you-know-who.oh just SHUDDUP PPL!!
I want to sing.
Im ready to sing.
I love singing.
Absolutely in love with singing.
I want to sing with my ex-choir no matter how bad people say they are.
Im proud of my batchmates in dhschoir.
I cant wait for next yr's musical promenade so that i can perform with all my seniors!!
no kidding man.
we are all gonna make it good. *winks*
I W.A.N.T T.O S.I.N.G!!
i want to form one a capella group.
i dont mind forming one a capella group in tj as one official pdp just like in NUS.
preferably with music background.
ahah! i think im mad. i have short-attention span man. i llike one thing for a while then i like another thing. and now im having the a capella craze. *wonder how long this will last* i remember the last time i had this craze was during march???? hahahaha. short attention span. :P
"IT SEEMS impossible for choral groups to "survive" without changing and adapting themselves to new environments." --taken from a commentary by Tan Shzr Ee, Straits Times writer.
So we should change to a capella. yes!
and there should be dunman high chorale for ex-choir members like me (though i prefer to be called alumni or seniors :p)
and there should also be one tjchorale (i dont think there is one right now). ((:
dont u think its so cool? ((:
im going to be a nice senior and batchmate and go back for their concert. more importantly, SING WITH THEM!!!!!!! AHHH!! I CANT WAIT!!! I WANT TO SING YE LAI XIANG, STAND BY ME, LION SLEEPS TONIGHT AND ALL THE OTHER SONGS THAT I KNOW!!! ahhh!!! (((:
i think im suffering from some weird weird choral disease. maybe its because of all the stupid comments made by the ppl on my tagboard regarding you-know-who.oh just SHUDDUP PPL!!
I want to sing.
Im ready to sing.
I love singing.
Absolutely in love with singing.
I want to sing with my ex-choir no matter how bad people say they are.
Im proud of my batchmates in dhschoir.
I cant wait for next yr's musical promenade so that i can perform with all my seniors!!
no kidding man.
we are all gonna make it good. *winks*
I W.A.N.T T.O S.I.N.G!!
0 Comments:
?back home | Post a Comment