Thursday, March 24, 2005

I will survive

I will survive. I will survive. I will survive.
Im gonna be sooo ultra super busy this term man.. Hafta juggle choir, 3rd lang, students' council election, cheerleading and studies. ( i wonder if there is anything else that i miss out) :( Sigh. This really means that i seriously do need a time-turner just like hermione in order to juggle everything... But of course that's impossible lah cos all their timings clashh... So... i will have to miss some of them eg, 3rd lang. My results sooo gonna sufffer *sigh agn*. But i have faith that i will survive. And do well for all my tests (i hope). But, I guess this is what i want right?

Oh well, anw, my grp got distinction for our elective- the chinese medicine course!!! Yay! Im happy. Hope to keep it up though.... Im currently having difficulty understanding stoichiometry.. I need to studyyy and someone to explain it to me!! And i have cheerleading prac frm 9am till evening!! continuous straight! *faints*

So yupps, campaign will start next mon *nervous*. Maybe i will use my blog as one of the ways to publicise myself! haha. eg: Vote for me! anw, gtg now. Hope to complete my hmwk soon so that i will have more time to study chemistry. Ciao!
 
posted by chuinn* at 7:33 PM, |

0 Comments: